EXPERIENCED, TRUSTED, LICENSED AND INSURED
A properly inspected house brings peace of mind and contributes to a simple and trouble-free transaction. Whether you are selling, buying, or building your dream house, Steel Rhino Property Inspections is your choice for licensed and trusted inspectors. We understand that purchasing a property is a major investment and we will do everything in our power to provide you with the best property report possible, and to ensure that you are informed and understand the condition of the property before your purchase.
Limited Visual Home Inspection During Buying, Selling or Home Check
Radioactive Radon Gas Level Testing
Domestic Well Water Testing for Biological or Mineral Contamination
THE REPORT WE PROVIDE
We understand for most families your house is the single largest investment you will make in a lifetime. It is our goal to help you make that investment with the confidence and the peace of mind you deserve.
A great inspection report will aid you in having an easier transaction no matter if you are selling, buying, or are an owner needing a home checkup to plan your maintenance list. Our reports are thorough, detailed, and easy to read and understand.
During and after the inspection process, we strive to educate you and help you understand all the components of your property, so we encourage you to be present at the time of the inspection.
As an NC licensed home inspector, we design the reports to comply with the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector standards of practice and encourage you to read and get familiar with them.
You will receive your written report within 24 hours of the time of inspection. Your confidentiality is guaranteed with us. We will not release findings to others without the permission of you, our client.
WHAT WE INSPECT
List of items inspected during general inspection:
- Structural Elements – Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof, and foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation – Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, and windows.
- Roof and Attic – Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing, and gutters. It does not include a guarantee of roof condition nor roof certification.
- Plumbing – Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste and vent pipes. including condition of toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps. It does not include a sewer inspection.
- Systems and Components – Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, and fireplace. This does not include a chimney flue inspection, or certifications about the major system or component.
- Electrical – Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and light fixtures.
- Appliances – Dishwasher, range and oven, built-in microwaves, and garbage disposal.
- Garage – Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage doors, openers, lights, receptacles, exterior, windows, and roof.
At Steel Rhino Property Inspections, it is our mission to provide you with a comprehensive, detailed property report to protect your interest and make sure that you are fully informed about the property before your purchase.
Steel Rhino adheres to a high standard of Code of Ethics. We provide ongoing training for our inspectors to keep them at the top of our industry and we provide detailed reports of our findings to our family of clients. Our experience, professional conduct and friendly attitude makes the difference.